Last Updated 04/2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS This entire Website and its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work and is the property of Hormoon Wijsheid
Images or illustrations that have been used are not copyrighted or have been purchased if at any point in time you - as the creator of this illustration image or other artwork feel uncomfortable with your image being used please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org and your image will be removed as soon as possible.
The collective work includes works that are licensed to Hormoon Wijsheid
USER GENERATED MATERIALS You may content, including, but not limited to, photos, reviews, ideas, suggestions, links, forum posts and other materials. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on or in connection with the Website is referred to as “User Content.” User Content is non-confidential, non-proprietary, and may be used by Hormoon Wijsheid, Hormoon Wijsheid vendors, or their affiliates for any purpose without further permission, consent, payment, or other consideration, unless prohibited by law. In the event that you post or upload any User Content to the Website or any other social media outlets managed or owned by Hormoon Wijsheid, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Snap Chat, Pinterest, Tumblr, or Twitter, you grant us a license to use the submissions you post. By downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting or distributing User Content, you are granting us a license to use the submission in connection with the operation of our business. By posting, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute the submission. You agree that we may use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of and publicly display submissions. Harassment in any matter or form on the site, including via e-mail, comments uploads, chat or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including Hormoon Wijsheid, or other licensed employee, host or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the Website is prohibited. You may not upload to distribute or otherwise publish through the Website or other social media platforms any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the right of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit other to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization. Hormoon Wijsheid reserves the right to modify, review, delete and refuse to post User Content for any reason.
REGISTRATION If you set up an account with us to order products, you are agreeing to provide accurate and true information about yourself and to continue to maintain and update to keep it accurate. This includes your email address. If any of this information you provide to use is untrue, incomplete or outdated, we reserve the right to terminate your access and use of the Website. You are responsible for maintain the privacy and confidentiality of your user name and password for any and all activities conducted through your account. You agree not to transfer or resell your use and access to a third party. You are responsible for all of the activity on your account, including the use of your account by other people who you may or may not have authorized to use it. Please notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
MEDICAL, NUTRITION, AND PRODUCT INFORMATION Any information on this Website is not meant to diagnose or treat any ailment as this should be done by a competent, experienced naturopathic doctor or medical doctor. It is important to remember that each individual’s body has specific requirements for nutrition and/or health. Therefore, the information offered on this Website is for historical and general information only and Is not to be construed as medical advice or treatment for anyone. Nothing on this Website is legal advice or medical advice or treatment. The use of herbs and other natural remedies is a natural right. All material and information is intended to be used for personal education or informational purposes only. The statements or products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. All products should be used strictly as intended. Please check all ingredients to prevent potential allergic reactions. Use of this Website is not meant to substitute for medical care or advice. Please consult with your doctor or medical professional regarding the use of any goods, products or information. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION, CALL 112 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
COPYRIGHT ISSUES We support the protection of copyrights and follow the rules of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), which provides recourse for copyright owners believed to be infringed upon. If you believe any content on this Website infringes your copyright, please contact us at the below address with a notice of request to remove the materials. Hormoon Wijsheid
LINKED DESTINATIONS This Website may direct you to third party websites through advertisements and/or posted content. We have no control over third party properties and are not responsible for their content or privacy and other practices. Redirection does not warrant approval or endorsement by us. We are not responsible for any damage, loss or costs associated with third party sites. Please become familiar with their practices and policies.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL MATERIALS INCORPORATED THEREIN, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR LOSS TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING.
THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY PURPOSE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY, AND ALL WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE AS ALLOWABLE BY LAW.
LIMITED LIABILITY HORMOONWIJSHEID LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO MAXIMUM EXTENT AS PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort or any other legal theory or form of action.
MISCELLANEOUS These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to choice of law provisions. You agree that any dispute that may arise between you and Hormoon Wijsheid shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provisions or rule.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Hormoon Wijsheid and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of traditional herbal formulas. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com . Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in White Plains, NY before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Hormoon Wijsheid’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to
award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.